Mimi Agbinda has opened up about her marriage to Benue Business man and ex Banker , Mr Robert Orya.The pretty lady whose wedding was talk of the town last week revealed the stereotype she use to have that young girls who marry older men are perceived as gold diggers. And how she fell in love her husband . She said

“Well! am not proud to say that years ago I had a strong stereotype in my mind. It was that a younger woman who married an older man would always be a gold digger”.

“She never worked and never wanted to. ( well I have worked very hard for every penny) The man would only value her for her youthful perfection and expected nothing else from the relationship but for her to look good standing next to him.

“That is true about 10% of the time, but I was so wrong about the other 90%”

She explains further ,

“Imagine you are a man in your 40’s or 50’s who has gone through an awful divorce. Your ego has been destroyed . Now, imagine you are a woman in your 20’s or even early 30’s. The guys you date are generally stoned, aimless and only looking for fun. Looking to chop your hard earned money and your ”JERUSALEM ”, use your money to hang out with other women. Now imagine this young woman meets this older man.”

(You can Read more on her Facebook page).

What happens next is magical. This man finds a woman who appreciates everything about him. She is seduced by his CHARACTER, his PROACTIVENESS, his COMPETENCE, his INTELLIGENCE, his EXCELLENCE, his INTELLECTUALITY, his INDEPENDENCE, he is her MENTOR, he is sooooooo smart. He is so put together. He has matching socks and credit cards 😄. She can’t believe how romantic he is. He makes dates and shows up on time. He can hold an intelligent conversation. He is the greatest man she has ever dated by far. He feels like he really is the greatest man too because she adores him. They fall in love and get married. Go and ask bloggers to give you the rest of the gist I am tired. But this was one of the looks.”

Congratulations to Mimi n Bob .

They had their traditional wedding last Saturday Here are some pictures from her wedding …