Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today officially flagged-off the Rehabilitation/Upgrading of Itamaga-Elepe, Ijede Road, Phase 1 in Ikorodu LGA.
Area to be covered: Itamaga to Ewu Elepe
Total distance: 6.05Km.
CONTRACTOR: Arab Contractors Nigeria Ltd.
– To be upgraded from the present single carriageway to a dual carriageway with a total width of 14.6m
– Two lanes on either side of the road.
– Interlocking paving stones pavement and walkways
– Drainage on both sides
– Streetlights, powered by generating plants
– Traffic Lights
– Bus Stops
– Median barriers
– Road markings
Longitudinal and Transverse Service Ducts would be provided throughout the entire stretch in the course of the construction.
Reconstruction Duration: 18 MONTHS
– Improved road connectivity and traffic flow,
– Reduction in travel time and vehicle maintenance costs
– Elimination of perennial flooding
– Enhanced property value
– Boost in the socio economic well being of the axis.